I designed this shirt to be your go-to shirt pattern. It really does contain everything but the kitchen sink, and there are plenty of ways to play with it beyond all the options in the instructions!!! If you were going to a deserted island with your sewing machine, a pile of fabric and only 1 top pattern - this is the one you should take! Haha, ok but really, let's look at your options:
• Fit: European (slim fit) or regular fit with the wider front fold line
• Sleeves: short, gathered short, 3/4, long
• Optional sleeve tabs for all three lengths
• Welt Pocket
• Narrow henley, V Henley, Faux Henley
• Straight hem or Shirt Tail hem
Sizes: 1 - 14
With this listing, you will receive a digital pdf pattern to make this pattern in sizes 1 - 14. There are instructions with lots of step-by-step diagrams and pattern pieces you can use over and over.
This pattern has been fully tested to work for both boys and girls. Make sure to choose your size based on your child's measurements and not their ready to wear size, it might be different.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 22 June, 2015.